Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Two Heroes For the Week!

I have to thank two wonderful people who helped me this week and are truly my heroes.

First, my sister-in-law, Becky. She is my hero because I now have the Internet because of her! Yea!!! I am finally connected to the world again and now I can blog all the time! Becky is a technology wizard and set up the Internet for me on Monday. She is always so willing to help, and I am so glad to call her my sister. She also let me try her Chi, and I fell in love with it, so I ordered my own. I am so excited! It is the first time my hair did what I told it to do! Anyway, I love you Becky!!! She is also my hero for being a wonderful stay-at-home mom to my amazing but exhausting niece and nephew, McKenna and Tanner. I greatly admire her for all of the sacrifices she makes for these two wonderful children.

Second, my good friend, Cameron. He is my hero because he broke into my house for me on Sunday! So, I accidentally locked myself out of my apartment. I got home from church and couldn't get in! I had my keys, but I had hung a sign on the door knob on the inside and it had jammed the door knob so it wouldn't pop. I felt pretty stupid! I worked at it for awhile, but soon gave up. So, I called Cam. He was home teaching, so he told me to go on over to his house and just hang out until he got home. So I went on over and sat in his family room reading my scriptures (remember I was trying to go home from church!) until he was finished. Then he grabbed some tools and we headed over to break into my house. I had already broken my library card trying to break in, so Cam decided to try a Sam's Club card. He worked and he worked for probably about half an hour. I just stood there and laughed! Well, as he was jiggling the door knob and pushing the door, he suddenly went flying into my house! You should have seen the look of surprise on his face when he realized he was in! It was priceless! I laughed and laughed for the rest of the night! Cameron is also my hero because he is pushing me to run farther and faster than I ever have in my life. Thanks, Cam!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment