Saturday, July 11, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!

It was my goal this week to keep myself busy. So, here is what I did:

Wednesday: I went into work and moved all of my furniture back where it should go in my classroom. I also covered two bulletin boards. I hate bulletin boards! Then I went to lunch with my amazing girls from work: RaeAnn, Heather, and Kerry (we missed you Marci!!!). We went to Bajios (YUM!) and ended up sitting there and talking for 2 1/2 hours! It felt so good! Then I went to my sister-in-law's birthday party. Happy Birthday Becky!

Thursday: My sister-in-law, Liz, and I (and my nephew, Eli) went to Tai Pan to spend the gift card that my wonderful work friends gave me. We ate a delicious lunch and then spent about three hours shopping. It was so fun and I got some really awesome stuff!
I then went and played BUNCO with Heather and her friends. It was so fun! I ended up winning a picture frame - from Tai Pan! He he he! I am going to paint it black so it will match the other stuff I bought.










Friday: I spent the whole day at Lagoon with my amazing and wonderful family. I have not been to Lagoon for years, and it was so much fun! I loved watching McKenna and Tanner (my niece and nephew). They were so excited over everything! My nephew Eli had no idea what was going on, but he was fun to watch anyway! I was dragged on "Wicked" and thought I was going to die! It was terrifying!!!! The day flew by as we rode fun rides, ate yummy food (including Dippin' Dots - just for you RaeAnn!), watched a monkey show, and enjoyed eachother's company.













Saturday: Now it is finally Saturday and I am trying to make this day pass by blogging, painting my picture frame, spending time with my family, etc. It has been a very fun week.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Lagoon a blast? Can't wait to hear more about what we're not asking about if we don't know why your life has been on hold for 3 days. (Did that make sense?)Love ya RaeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are keeping your self busy. I went through that last week. My hubby was in Mongolia (humanitarian stuff). I was doing all sorts of things to keep myself entertained.
    Cute stuff from Tai Pan. I love that store!!

    ReplyDelete