Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Can Fly!


I had one of the most amazing experiences of my life today!  Chelsea and I went on a hotair balloon ride in Park City.  It was amazing, exhilarating, and terrifying!  We were 4500 feet up in the air in a tiny little basket held up by only a balloon!  It was so beautiful.  At times, I would be fine and then a wave of terror would wash over me.  It was kind of funny!  But I made it out alive!  The funniest thing was when a stick floated by us in the air.  We were moving faster than the stick so it looked so weird and totally freaked me out!  I can't even begin to describe how I felt, so I'll just let some pictures do the talking.  :)
 





2 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I have been in a hot air balloon, but it was roped to the ground so we only went up in the air like 500 feet and then back down...but it was cool. I was 12. I would probably be terrified to go now. Your pictures are awesome! looked like an unforgettable experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the funnest day EVER! one of my very favorite movies has always been the Wizard of Oz (like i was Dorothy for halloween something like 6 times)- and so going on a Hot Air Balloon has always been a dream of mine because of that (it's so random and such an insignificant part of that movie- but i remember being way little and thinking, "someday, when i'm big, i'm going to fly like the Wizard in one of those.") Sounds like it was quite the adventure. You are so fun! MIss you!

    ReplyDelete