Tuesday, July 10, 2012

San Diego...a month after the fact!

June 13-18, 2012

Mom, Dad, Nathan and I spent a few days down in San Diego at the beginning of the summer.  I've been so busy (and lazy!), that I'm just now getting to blogging about it.  (And I know...I still need to do a Disney World post from April!)  We had a blast at Sea World and the San Diego Zoo.  My favorites at Sea World were the sea lions, sharks, and dolphins.  Jeremy and his family joined us for one day here which was fun.  Eli and Ava were so cute and excited!  My favorites at the zoo were the 6 week old baby giraffe, the hippos, the orangutang who kept tackling his grandma, and the cougar who kept staring at Nathan in his tiger shirt like he was going to attack him.  It was a way fun trip with my amazing family.  :)

Sea World - June 14

San Diego Zoo - June 15

Sea World - June 16

San Diego Zoo - June 17

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    I'd love to feature this post on our San Diego-based site. Email me for details!

    shondra (at) dwellable (dot) com

    Thanks!
    Shondra

    ReplyDelete