Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Time Fun: Memorial Day, Birthday, and My House

I love Summer! Although it hasn't been very relaxing so far! That is ok though cuz I love to have fun!

Memorial Day was wonderful. On Sunday, we visi
ted my Grandma and Grandpa Myntti in the Salt Lake Cemetery and My Grandpa Shepherd in the West Jordan Cemetery. I miss them but know they are in a better place. On Monday, we had a bbq at Ryan and Becky's house. Look! I'm not broken! I hoola-hooped and jumped on the trampoline without collapsing! Yea! (BTW: Aren't you proud of my collage, RaeAnn?)


Today was my birthday and it was wonderful! (BTW: I love Facebook! I have never received so many birthday wishes! Thanks everybody!) My amazing friends Kerry, Heather, Jessica, and RaeAnn (and Kloee!) took me to Kneaders for lunch. YUMMY!! We then spent a couple of hours just hanging out and talking. I love ya, girls! Then I went and saw "Letters to Juliet" with mom and Becky. It was really cute and it was even better cuz I saw it with my amazing mom and sister-in-law. Love ya both! Mom then took me to dinner. Because life is so crazy busy, we are going to have my family party on Sunday and a friend party sometime! So, more photos to come!
I cannot believe how quickly life is passing by! I am now 27 (27!!!) and while that feels SO OLD, I will forever be a kid at heart!



I have finally had time to clean and put my house together so it is finally starting to feel like home. I know this was the right decision and that this is where I belong.


I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer holds in store for me! I am sure it is going to be an amazing one because I am surrounded by so many amazing people. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great birthday. It was fun hanging out without school stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girlie,
    you're a professional collager. It's fun huh?

    ReplyDelete