Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

My physical therapist is my hero! He has been working my tail off and he had me running today! RUNNING! I felt more like myself than I have in months! I still have a long way to go before I am where I was before, but I'm back! (No pun intended :) ) I am going to continue to work hard so I can be in even better shape than I was when I fell apart. I am going to run faster and farther than I ever have before! I will admit, a part of me is scared that I am going to hurt myself again, but I can't live in fear my whole life. So, I am going to work hard to strengthen my back so this never happens again. If anyone is interested in learning some core/muscle strengthening exercises, you know where to find me! :) And Manila Fun Run. . . HERE I COME!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are amazing. Maybe I should think of you when I don't want to get up to go walking in the morning. You will be my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete