Monday, June 7, 2010

27?!?! How Is That Even Possible?!?!

We had my 27th birthday party on Sunday (my birthday was June 2nd, but life is busy!). I cannot believe I am 27! I still feel like a kid in so many ways. So. . . I will always be a kid at heart!

We had a yummy picnic at Discovery Park. We ate taco salad, fruit, Oreo truffles, and cupcakes. Then I opened my presents: a scale (from mom and dad - to help me with my goal of losing 10 pounds by the time school starts), a cooler (from Ryan, Becky, McKenna, and Tanner), an SD card for my phone (from Nathan), and nail polish and nail stickers (from Jeremy, Liz, and Eli). All of the gifts were perfect! Thanks everybody!


We then went over to the park and played. The kids had a blast (including me of course because I am still a kid!!!!!!!!!)!


So here is to year 27! I can't wait to see what it has in store for me! (PLEASE let it be better than year 26!) My goals for the year are to lose 10 pounds, run in the Manila Fun Run, be outgoing and meet new people, finish my Masters Degree, and grow closer to my family, friends, and the Lord. I can use all the help I can get with these goals, so HELP PLEASE!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment