Friday, March 5, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!

Welcome to my new home! Come on in for a mini tour!


This is my kitchen - minus the appliances! I am most excited about the long bar and the pantry.


This is the dining room. A real dining room! Those are hard to find in places these days! Once again, notice the long bar. Plus, I love the big window.


This is the huge window and wonderful view from my master bedroom.


I am so excited for my master bathroom. This is my huge tub and huge vanity. It also has a shower, walk-in-closet, linen closet, and the toilet has its own room. I feel very spoiled!



This is the second bathroom upstairs which you can use if you come to visit me! :) Or you can use the 1/2 bath on the main level! :)


Thanks for joining me on this mini tour of my new digs! There are two more bedrooms, the living room, laundry room, and garage which we did not see. So, you will have to come on a real tour with me when it's finished! I still have this fear that something is going to go wrong with my loan (even though I was pre-approved), so pray for me! More updates to come!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great so far. Can't wait to see it for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for you. I hope I get to come see it!!

    ReplyDelete