Sunday, March 14, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings

So. . .I am in excruciating pain, can barely move, burst into tears often, am stuck in bed, am missing work, and am suffering through school.

And yet. . .I feel like one of the most blessed people on this earth.

* My wonderful mother insisted that I come and stay with them for awhile. She, my dad, and my brother Nathan have been waiting on me hand and foot. My dad even gave up his bed for me! I feel really spoiled!

* Before I came to stay at my parent's, my brother Ryan and his wife Becky brought me dinner, took out my garbage, and made me enough food to last a few days since I can't stand up long enough to cook! My nephew Tanner gave me a stuffed rabbit to help me feel better.

* My amazing team at school has rallied around me. Heather, Kerry, and Jessica have been taking care of everything at work for me. They have been printing my sub plans, getting out materials, and telling me not to worry.

* I have been well supplied with brownies! Kerry and her cute daughter brought me a plate of delicious mint brownies last night and visited with me for awhile. Tonight my friends Beth and Mary are bringing me some more brownies. I can't wait to visit with them!

* I have received so many messages of support on Facebook from my amazing friends: Marci, RaeAnn, Traci, Beth, Brenda, Mindy, etc.

* I have had many visitors, many phone calls, and many text conversations with people just checking to make sure I am surviving.

So. . .Even though I may be miserable, I am very happy and will willingly count my many blessings!

Love you all!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being one of my blessings. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get plenty of chances to help others. Now it's your turn to be helped and waited on. Hope things are better this week.

    ReplyDelete