Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Made It Through a Whole Week of Kindergarten!

I made it through my first whole week of Kindergarten, and I am loving it! I have really cute classes this year, and I must say, 19 and 20 kids is heavenly! I keep looking around wondering where the rest of my students are and then I remember. . . oh yeah! This is it! My brain is still having some trouble focusing and getting back into work mode, but it is getting better. Starting grad school and trying to have a personal life seem to be making me slightly ADD, but I will make it! My kids are already learning the ropes and who the boss is, so I can tell this is going to be a great year. Mr. D came and visited our class yesterday and spent a little time getting to know the kids and they LOVED him! I find it slightly unfair that my kids love him and his students mock me every time they see me! That is a long story that will have to be the subject of my next post because right now I have a paper that I have to go write. Kindergarten Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment