Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Time Is It? Summer Time!


School is out and I am so excited and so sad at the same time. My team was the best team ever this past year! RaeAnn, Heather, and Marci are three of the most wonderful people I know. I am so sad Marci is leaving, but I am so excited that she will get to be a stay at home mom. My kids were so enjoyable this year, and I am going to miss them. I feel like I learned as much from them as they learned from me. I can't believe Janna will not be across the hall next year for me to yell at when I need to run make a copy or go to the bathroom! It is the end of an era, and even though I know she will still be there in another wing, it is not the same. So, while I am so excited for a break, I am so sad to lose my team, my kids, and Janna. But still. . . . .School's Out! Scream and Shout!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley,
    I found your blog through RaeAnn's! It will be sad not to have Janna as the TSA. (I am still praying that funding comes through so I don't have to do it) But feel free to yell across the hallway to me if you need a copy or a bathroom break...I can entertain Kindergarten kids for ya! I just made my blog private...so if you want to check mine out...send me an e-mail mandyjfrisch@gmail.com.
    Have a GREAT SUMMER!!!! I'm sure your be heading to DISNEYLAND?!? so have fun.
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete