Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Whirlwind Day Through Disneyland - Just for Marci


1 - Enter the gates with a huge smile on your face.

2- Walk about half way down Main Street to Carnation Cafe. Eat a Mickey Mouse Waffel or Cinnamon Roll French Toast - Either way, you'll be in heaven!

3 - Ride Pirates of the Carribean - This has to be your first ride. It's just the rule!
4 - Ride the Haunted Mansion - Don't forget to scream!

5 - Ride Splash Mountain (my personal favorite) before the line gets too long.
6 - Ride Winnie the Pooh - The wind will help dry you off!

7 - Eat anything and everything at the Pooh Store - My favorite is the chocolate chunk brownie but you will be in heaven no matter what you choose!

8 - Walk up Tarzan's Treehouse - Burn off some of the calories you just ate!

9 - Ride Indiana Jones - You may have to stand in line for a little while.

10 - Ride the Jungle Cruise - Don't forget to laugh at the jokes!

11 - Ride the Mark Twain - Sit down and rest while the boat does all the work!

12 - Eat at Rancho Del Zocalos (My favorite!) - Eat what you like, but I would choose the salad!

13 - Ride Thunder Mountain - Hopefully the wait in line will let your food settle!

14- Mosy on over to Fantasyland - Ride what you would like, but I would ride them all! My favorite it Alice in Wonderland, so don't miss that one! In fact, don't miss any of them! Start with one and work your way around! Make sure you take a spin on the tea cups!
15 - When the time is right, eat dinner at Village Haus. They have a yummy hamburger!
16 - Finish what you missed in Fantasyland.
17 - Ride It's a Small World - It is a great, relaxing ride to end your day on.
18 - Walk up Main Street.
19 - Shop at the Emporium - Remember you are on vacation, so feel free to spend as much money as you would like.
20 - Drag yourself back to your hotel. Collapse into bed.
21 - Get up for some more fun!!! Today you get to start in Tomorrowland!






3 comments:

  1. I love your Disneyland guide! I thought I would be okay for awhile since I just went a couple of months ago, but now I can't wait to go and try out your guide. Your excitement about Disneyland is catching. I love teaching with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the agenda. I'll now be ready for my next trip. RaeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASHLEY!!! I am SOOO Excited you did this for me. i basically want to get my booty on outta here and to so-cal right this minute. i seriously am going to print this out and use it when we go in the fall. you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete