Monday, March 16, 2009

Be True to Your School!

I have the most wonderful job on the entire planet. Manila Elementary has become like a second home to me, and my amazing team are like the sisters I never had (until I acquired two amazing sisters-in-law!). The Manila Arts Festival on Friday was lots of fun. It was a great fundraiser for our school and the kids had tons of fun in the process. I had fun getting my face painted with Marci and spending the evening with Heather helping kids make shape pictures! I have 48 wonderful kids this year and 48 kids from last year and 60 kids from the year before. I love them all and hope they will always remember that crazy lady named Miss Myntti!


1 comment:

  1. i'm laughing just thinking about getting our faces painted.........i love acting like i'm 5. thanks for making the evening so fun!

    ReplyDelete