Monday, March 9, 2009

Introducing Miss Ashley Myntti!

I am so excited to start my blog but I don't know where to begin! So I will tell you a little bit about myself, just in case you don't know everything there is to know about me. I was born on June 2, 1983 in Salt Lake. I have lived in Orem since I was 1 1/2. I have three older brothers: Ryan, Nathan, and Jeremy. I have two sisters-in-law: Becky (Ryan) and Liz (Jeremy). I have one niece and two nephews: McKenna and Tanner (R&B) and Eli (J&L). I have the most wonderful parents anyone could ask for: Robert (aka Bob) and Sheryl. My family is the most wonderful and crazy family anyone could ask for! I am a Disneyland freak (hence the picture of me in Disneyland). I teach Kindergarten at Manila Elementary. It is the most wonderful job I could ask for. I love to read, travel, go camping (although I am afraid of being eaten alive by creatures!), go walking, play games (and kick everyone's butts in the process!), watch movies, go on adventures, and now I love to blog! I am single and in search of the perfect man (anyone with any tips, please contact me asap!). The two most important things in my life are the Gospel and my family. Well, that is me in a nutshell. Learn more as I learn how to make this blog! (By the way, aren't you proud of me for figuring out how to post a picture?)


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ashley! That was an awesome post. Keep them coming. You'd be surprised the random, weird, crazy, odd things we all want to read about you. By the way, I love teaching with you at Manila. After our visitors today I was reminded how grateful I am for our team. I think you are an incredible teacher and a fabulous person. Now cyberspace can find out how great you are.RaeAnn

    ReplyDelete