Monday, April 5, 2010

Three Things in One Post

Thing #1: A Health Update

I am doing well and appreciate all of the concern everyone has shown. I am no longer in excruciating pain so I am very thankful for the surgery. I do have to deal with painful back spasms, but they're not too bad. The most frustrating things are not being able to bend or lift. It's amazing how many times a day I have to ask for help! Luckily, I have amazing family and friends who are more than willing to do this! Thank you all!

Thing #2: Happy Easter!

My family had a wonderful one complete with egg hunts and a delicious ham dinner. I loved it, even if I had to sit in my chair filled with pillows and take a few time outs to go lay in bed! It was fun watching McKenna, Tanner, and Eli (my niece and nephews) have so much fun!








Thing #3: Some Updated Pictures of My Townhouse That I Will be Moving Into Saturday!

Well, I should say the townhouse that my family and friends will be moving me into on Saturday while I watch and direct! Did I mention how wonderful they are at helping me?! I am so excited to move in, decorate, and make it mine!






I will continue to update you on my health AND my new home. Wish me luck on both!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I can't wait to see your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are feeling better! I hope you make a full and fast recovery. Congrats on the town house!!! You will LOVE IT!!!! Plus we are kind of neighbors...too cool!!

    ReplyDelete