Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas 2009!!!! I had an amazing Christmas with my wonderful family. We had a great time eating, visiting, and exchanging gifts. Eli, McKenna, and Tanner were especially excited to see what Santa brought them. The whole family got comfy robes and fun Christmas socks. This relaxing and fun day was exactly what I needed. I am so thankful for the birth of my Savior. I don't know what I would do without the knowledge and comfort that the Atonement brings into my life. I know that everything will work out because I have a Heavenly Father and a Savior who love me. Merry Christmas!!!









2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Ashley!! I miss you and wish we could sit o that cold cement step at recess and just chat. Hope you're hanging in there with all the craziness. You inspire me! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Christmas. Hope you relax and enjoy the break. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete