Saturday, July 30, 2011

13.1 Miles!

I did it! I ran the Timpanogos Half Marathon and I'm still alive to tell you about it! I ran it this morning with my friend Jenn and it was amazing. I ran it in 2 hours and 23 minutes which is about 20 minutes faster than my practice time so I am very pleased!

The course was beautiful! It started up AF Canyon at Tibble Fork Reservoir then came down the canyon, through Ceder Hills and AF, past the temple, and finished at AF High School. It was beautiful running through the canyon next to the rolling river.

I never thought my body would allow me to run 13.1 miles. But that's why I did it...to prove that I'm in charge...not my back...not him...or him...or anyone else...but me! And with my Heavenly Father's help, I can do anything I put my mind to. :)






1 comment: