Saturday, October 3, 2009

Random Musings of a Crazy Lady Part 2

Random Musing #1
I love General Conference weekend! Every talk today (especially in the morning session) was meant just for me. I feel spiritually rejuvenated and ready to face whatever may come because I know the Lord is on my side and is leading me to blessings that I can't even imagine!

Random Musing #2
I love the mountains! After General Conference, I went on a drive with my mom, Ryan, Becky, McKenna, Tanner, Grandma, and Aunt Karen up to some family property above Mt. Pleasant and the mountains were beautiful! The air was crisp and clean and it was so peaceful. We had a leaf fight, saw at least 10 deer, and had a great time together.

Random Musing #3
I finally joined the ranks of Facebook. And I am so glad I did because it helped me reconnect with my wonderful friend Mindy. We were best friends from Elementary all the way through High School and for some reason lost touch. Well, the dynamic duo are together again and it was so fun to catch up with her!

Random Musing #4
I am so blessed to be loved by so many amazing people! Since my last post about living in a tv show and going crazy, so many people have showed an outpouring of love and support. Life is still crazy, I still have no idea how my tv show is going to play out, but I know I will be ok because I have all of you in my show's cast. I love you all!

Random Musing #5
I have loved being a blonde, but I'm tired of paying for hair color! Should I go back to my original color or should I stay a blonde?

Thanks for listening to my random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment